GLEENER INTRODUCES DRYER DOTS ECO FABRIC SOFTENER
Montreal, QC, Canada (March 2nd, 2016)
Gleener introduces Dryer Dots Eco Fabric Softener for the eco- and health-conscious consumer. Made of 100% wool, these dryer balls naturally soften fabrics while shaving dryer time and reducing energy consumption by up to 30%. Unlike dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners, Gleener Dryer Dots are free of chemical softening agents and perfumes making them an ideal choice for those with sensitive skin, asthma and allergies.
"Our customers are always looking for ways to simplify and enrich their lives," says Kim Cole, President of Gleener. "Our Dryer Dots meet these criteria by helping customers cut down on laundry time while reducing their family's exposure to unnecessary chemicals."
- Dryer Dots naturally soften, separate and fluff fabrics with their gentle tumbling motion.
- Their 100% wool composition soaks up moisture to speed drying time by up to 30%. Dryer Dots also increase the air circulation in your dryer for faster loads that consume less energy.
- Fragrance-free and hypoallergenic, Dryer Dots are safe for those with sensitive skin, asthma, chemical sensitivities and allergies.
- Dryer Dots are safe for all dryer-friendly fabrics.
- They're guaranteed to last 1,000 loads; about 3 years worth of laundry.
Gleener Dryer Dots are available in 3- and 6-packs in a variety of colors. They retail for $14.99 MSRP and $24.99 MSRP, respectively, and come with re-useable packaging for storage when not in use. Dryer Dots are available at select retailers and online at gleener.com.
Gleener makes innovative and effective fabric care solutions that help people love their clothes longer. It all started with the Gleener Ultimate Fuzz Remover, the company’s award-winning fabric de-piller and lint brush combo. A testament to its quality and performance, the Gleener Ultimate Fuzz Remover has received the A’ Design Award (2015), the Homewares Innovation Silver Award (2013) and the IHA Innovation Award (2012), amongst others. Gleener’s line of smart fabric care solutions has since expanded to include the Gleener On the Go Travel Fuzz Remover, Dryer Dots Wool Dryer Balls, and the FURniture Brush. For more information, visit www.gleener.com, write firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +1 (514) 735-0000. You can also find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Media Contact: Laura O'Reilly | email@example.com | +1.514.735.0000